Friday 22 March 2013

My Birthday today...


It's my birthday today...ohhh!!!

I am so glad to see your love, craziness towards art n creativity. How elegant u people are...and hence you all are my "Maniacs".
I still remember my first day on facebook.. I had not many frdz...I was new for everyone of u...but its ur faith, ur trust which gave me this position...u all my true frdzz, my sweethearts because u saw me very closely. you all are the proof of my success. your extreme support forced me to give something different to u...and because of it I am in your mind....
Yes, I am a hidden interest within u. I am a part of u..today this is not only my birthday....dear MANIACS, this is a birthday of your special character.
 I always try to give you maximum art n creativity & will be always...but there is always two sides to the coin... & both r important....likewise here, whatever I am giving, there should be requirement of your  response.
Be a creative, Be an artistic..& give your response...Do respect to creativity....& Be with me always....I need your help and support maximum....love u all my maniacs...

No comments:

Post a Comment